- Perform analysis on complex data sets to provide meaningful information
- Apply analytics techniques for trend / pattern recognition and interpretation
- Contribute to development of predictive models and machine learning implementation
- Provide analytics and data visualization in the preparation of reports and presentations
- Working with MongoDB, other NoSQL technologies
Skills & Requirements
What we are looking for:
- EU national or non-EU citizen with a work permit
- 1+ years experience working with data for analysis or prediction
- Comprehensive knowledge in data analysis, machine learning and predictive modeling
- Experience with statistical data evaluation & tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Interest and strong desire to work on novel uses of mobile data
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-changing environment with changing priorities and time constraints
- Ideally knowledge of NoSQL technologies, MongoDB a plus
- Experience with GIS data and related tools (not required)
About Parkbob GmbH
Parkbob is a crowd-sensing service helping people to easily find a parking spot in cities. We are a technology and data-driven startup with a strong focus to realize our ambitions. As a small team with an international background, we are willing to provide the best environment for our team members. We know that our success will be a joint effort. Parkbob has already received seed funding from business angels and VCs.
What we are offering:
- A dynamic team with lots of start-up spirit 🙂
- Attractive package consisting of salary and share of our success
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic atmosphere in our office embedded in a start-up campus
- Other benefits such as free soft-drinks, top equipment and continuous training
Joel Test score: 8 out of 12
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?
Join us at Parkbob GmbH
We have great benefits
Attractive salary Flexible working hours Fantastic atmosphere in a start-up campus Top equipment Continuous training sessions Free soft drinks Dynamic and international team